- Slip and Fall Lawsuit Prevention with Video Surveillance in the Tri-State Area - September 16, 2022
- Campus Security Solutions for Move-In Season - August 16, 2022
- Business Security for Your Summer Vacation - July 25, 2022
When it comes to wireless alarm monitoring for your business, it makes a lot of sense to define your requirements before searching for the right security company. It starts with knowing your own needs, or that of your business, and ends with knowing the capabilities of the system of choice and its delivery method. AES-IntelliNet is our partner of choice, because we know the difference it makes in your service, and ultimately your safety.
Some Quick Facts About AES Technologies
AES technology was originally developed for rigorous military installations requiring unparalleled reliability over all kinds of terrain and under all weather conditions.
The IntelliNet system includes smart subscriber units which act as a receiver, repeater, and transmitter. This allows individual subscribers to act as relays to the central receiver creating multiple redundancies.
- The network automatically and dynamically adapts to changes in the network caused by weather, obstructions, and the addition or subtraction of transceivers in the network.
- Data always chooses the fastest most reliable route.
- Radio mesh networks are infinitely scalable.
- AES wireless mesh technology offers best-in-class protection against catastrophic fire and intrusion events.
- It offers the fastest transmission speeds and response times, transmitting critical event signals in just 1 to 3 seconds. This is a critical difference when internet transmission can take 3-to 5 seconds and telephone and cellular technologies can take up to 45 seconds. (Consider that a fire can double in size and intensity every 30 seconds to weigh the true value of transmission speed.)
- The technology is applicable to commercial, residential and government markets.
- AES technology offers two-way communication to assure that each signal is acknowledged.
- Is not impacted by severe weather events. In 2016 the Eastern US was pounded by severe storms from January 22-24, creating blizzard conditions in many states and triggering a state of emergency. While many other communication systems were down, AES-IntelliNet kept customers protected.
- Telephone lines (widely used to link alarm systems to the central station) are highly susceptible to problems caused by weather, accidents, equipment failures, and natural disasters.
- The network is dedicated to alarm communication.
- The technology will never sunset or have the need to change out obsolete cellular technologies.
Security Instrument Corp., established in 1960 and headquartered in Wilmington, DE is a electronic security integrator for businesses of all sizes throughout Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.